- Data Usage: By using Kobind platform, you are entering into the User Agreement with Kobind ltd, who will be responsible for your personal data provided to, or collected by kobind platform Services. This policy describes what information we collect and how it is used and shared.
Data Usage Policy:
- Data Collection Sources: Kobind.com
may store user data from the following sources or events:
1. User Profile: While creating new account, user enters personal details such as name, email, address, education, job, pictures etc or payment details for some cases which are then stored into the databases and used subsequently.
2. Post/article: When user posts or uploads anything or write an article they are stored and displayed to the targeted profiles.
3. Events/Activities: When user likes or comments on a post they are stored and displayed to the audience of the post or article.
4. Contacts: When user adds or removes a new contact to his/her network it is stored and used subsequently.
5. Subscriptions: When user subscribe a profile, companies or any other entities they are stored and used subsequently.
6. Device Location: When user connects to kobind.com from a specific device or a location they stored and used subsequently.
7. Cookies, messaging and other services: Cookies or other device details are stored and used to identify user or devices for user data protection. User messages are also stored and can be used for certain circumstances.
- Use of Data: Kobind.com may utilize
user data in the following scenario:
1. Providing and improving services: We use your data to provide you services, personalise content and make suggestions for you. The data also helps connecting your friends, potential clients etc. These data also helps building and finding new career too.
2. Safety and security: Your data helps us ensuring security and keep track of suspicious activity
3. Communicate with you: We will communicate with your through email, messaging, notifications about Services, security, or other service-related issues. While you can control these communications mostly except legal notices or termination of services etc.
4. Advertising: Your data can be used for advertising and measurement systems so that we can show you relevant advertisement.
5. Customer support and Analytics: Your data is used by customer support team as well as for several analytics team for research and development.
6. Marketing and Surveys: We use your data for Marketing and Surveys.
- Data Sharing: Kobind.com may share
user data in the following scenario:
1. User activity events e.g. posts, sharing, likes, comments: When user likes or comments on a post, it would be visible to others in the network or publicly depending upon audience selection. Same is true for posts in a group. Any publicly visible data can be also available in other external entities such as search engines.
2. Legal Disclosures: Your data may be shared with country specific legal department for any legal reason as per data sharing policy of the country where user resides.
3. Internal and external business partner: Your data can be shared with all our internal and external business partners who are part of our extended company.
4. Merger and acquisition: In the occasion of merger and acquisition your data can be shared to the new owner of the company.
- User Control and Choices: Your data
is stored as long as you use our platform. Your data is not
deleted if you stop using our platform unless you choose to
delete your account. When you delete your account we generally
delete your data with in one week unless there is any reason
such as legal, compliance, fraud etc.
Your data can be visible to other external entity such as search engine unless they refresh their search indexes. Your data that is shared with other user such as messages or email will not be deleted unless that user also deletes their account.
- Response to Legal Procedures: We are required to work in good faith with governmental departments in the occasion of search warrant, court order or subpoena or violation of our agreement etc. We may have to share your data with governmental departments in order to protect yourself, us, and others.
- Contact Kobind: You can contact Kobind.com anytime by Write Us or sending letter to following office locations
Thanks for using our products and services (Services). The Services are provided by Kobind.com located in London, U.K. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Dont misuse our Services. For example, dont interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Dont remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.Your Account
You may need a Kobind.com Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Kobind.com Account, or your Kobind.com Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using a Kobind.com Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
To protect your Kobind.com Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Kobind.com Account. Try not to reuse your Kobind.com Account password on third-party applications.Privacy and Copyright Protection
Kobind.com privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Kobind.com can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the country where ever we operate.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online.Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Kobind.com (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
If you have a Kobind.com Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on Kobind.com or on third-party applications connected to your Kobind.com Account in our Services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Kobind.com Account. For example, you can choose your settings so your name and photo do not appear in an ad.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Kobind.com gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Kobind.com as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by us, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although well be sorry to see you go. Kobind.com may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we dont promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER Kobind.com NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DONT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES [AS IS].
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, Kobind.com, AND SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Kobind.com, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, Kobind.com, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Kobind.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys fees.About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Well post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Well post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Kobind.com and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we dont take action right away, this doesnt mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences. There are two types of cookies used on the Kobind.com Platform: (1) session cookies and (2) persistent cookies. Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Kobind.com Platform.
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Kobind.com Platform and the Payment Services.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Kobind.com Platform.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Kobind.com Platform and to improve the Kobind.com Platform.
- To serve you tailored advertising (on the Kobind.com Platform and on third party websites).
- To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Kobind.com Platform and Kobind.com advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Kobind.com Platform.
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
We may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the Kobind.com Platform. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Kobind.com Platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Kobind.com services to you on the Kobind.com Platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the Kobind.com Platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on.
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Kobind.com Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include, many advertising networks and services we use from time to time. To the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Kobind.com Platform and you opt-out of tailored advertising, you may still receive advertising content. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of these opt-out links and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Third Party Social Plugins
The Kobind.com Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Kobind.com Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Kobind.com Platform to your account with them.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browsers toolbar.
Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturers instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Kobind.com Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.
What Types of Copyright Complaints Does Kobind.com Respond To?
Kobind.com responds to copyright notifications submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Section 512 of the DMCA outlines the statutory requirements necessary for formally reporting copyright infringement, as well as providing instructions on how an affected party can appeal a removal by submitting a counter-notice.
Kobind.com will respond to reports of alleged copyright infringement, such as allegations concerning the unauthorized use of a copyrighted image as a profile or header photo, allegations concerning the unauthorized use of a copyrighted video or image uploaded through our media hosting services, or Posts containing links to allegedly infringing materials. Note that not all unauthorized uses of copyrighted materials are infringements.
If you are concerned about the use of your brand or entity name, please review Kobind.com policies.Am I a Copyright Holder? How Do I Know?
If you are unsure whether you hold rights to a particular work, please consult an attorney or another adviser as Kobind.com cannot provide legal advice. There are plenty of resources to learn more about copyright law including http://copyright.gov, etc to name a few.What Information Do You Need To Process a Copyright Complaint?
To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Kobind.com to locate the material on our website or services;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you are reporting the content of a Post, please give us the url of the post Or please specify if the alleged infringement is in the header, avatar, etc. A LINK TO A PROFILE PAGE IS INSUFFICIENT FOR Kobind.com TO IDENTIFY INFRINGING MATERIALS.How Do I File a Copyright Complaint?
You can report alleged copyright infringement by visiting Kobind.com Help Center and sending a report. If you are logged in to twitter.com, you can visit the Kobind.com Help Center directly from your Kobind.com account by clicking the Help link located in the sidebar below.
Filing a DMCA complaint is the start of a pre-defined legal process. Your complaint will be reviewed for accuracy, validity, and completeness. If your complaint has satisfied these requirements, we will take action on your request - which includes forwarding a full copy of your notice (including your name, address, phone and email address) to the user(s) who posted the allegedly infringing material in question.
If you are concerned about your contact information being forwarded, you may wish to use an agent to report for you. Please be aware that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notification with us.How Are Claims Processed?
We process reports in the order in which they are received. Once you've submitted your ticket, we will email you a ticket confirmation. Please note, submitting duplicate copyright notices may result in a delay in processing. If we decide to remove or disable access to the material, we will notify the affected user(s) after removing or disabling access to the material, provide them with a full copy of the reporters complaint (including the provided contact information) along with instructions on how to file a counter-notice, and forward a redacted copy of the complaint.What Happens Next?
Kobind.com response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material. If we remove or restrict access to user content in response to a notice of alleged infringement, Kobind.com will make a good faith effort to contact the affected account holder with information concerning the removal or restriction of access, including a full copy of the takedown notice, along with instructions for filing a counter-notification.
If you have not yet received a copy of the copyright notification regarding the content removed from your account, please respond to the support ticket we sent you.
In an effort to be as transparent as possible regarding the removal or restriction of access to user-posted content, we clearly mark withheld Posts and media to indicate to viewers when content has been withheld (examples below). We also send a redacted copy of each copyright complaint and counter-notice that we process to Lumen, where they are posted to a public-facing website (with your personal information removed).
Under appropriate circumstances, Kobind.com may suspend and warn repeat violators, and in more serious cases, permanently terminate user accounts.What Happens If I Receive a Copyright Notification?
If you receive a copyright notification, it means that the content described in the notification has been removed from Kobind.com or access to the content on Kobind.com has been restricted. Please take the time to read through our notice to you, which includes information on the notification we received as well as instructions on how to file a counter-notice.When Should I File a Counter-notice?
If you believe that the material reported in the copyright notification you received was misidentified or removed in error, you should file a counter-notice as per the instructions below.
Re-posting material removed in response to a copyright notification may result in permanent account suspension. If you believe the content was removed in error, please file a counter-notification rather than simply re-posting the material.What Information Do You Need to Process a Counter-notice?
To submit a counter-notice, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice);
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (the description from the copyright notice will suffice);;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Kobind.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
To submit a counter-notice, please respond to our original email notification of the removal and include the required information in the body of your reply as we discard all attachments for security reasonsWhat Happens After I Submit a Counter-notice?
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we will promptly forward a copy to the person who filed the original notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed. We cannot offer any legal advice. Should you have questions, please consult an attorney.Filing a Copyright Notice or Counter-notice is Serious Business!
Please think twice before submitting a claim or counter-notice, especially if you are unsure whether you are the actual rights holder or authorized to act on a rights holders behalf. There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Please be sure that you are the actual rights holder, or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.